Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Almost... but I guess that doesn't cut it.


So... I just put in my notice for work! Yay! This is a huge indicator that I really REALLY am going. I leave my current job on August 2nd, 2010.

My dad told me when I got my call "I don't know what one your more excited for, quitting or going."

It always feels good going down I-5 and seeing the hospital in my rear view mirror in the morning... Just think- how awesome it is going to feel when I quit!

When I told my supervisor I would be leaving he said, "well I guess that is acceptable" "Why wouldn't it be?" " "I guess it makes sense you would want some time before you go to spend time with your friends and family. I could see you wanting that and it is international" "Yeah... I am not going to see them for two years. I cannot travel back and forth when I am there" . How could wanting some time before I go NOT be acceptable? and since when did I ask for his opinion or if it was an Okay thing by him?

This means I have no work (or school, yes, I am doing summer quarter) for a total of 9 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment